The Character Journals are specifically designed to help you track your Dungeons and Dragons character’s statistics, spells, weapons, treasure, history, and more. The 64 pages have room for all of the data normally found on a character sheet, and more, including plenty of space to document your adventure level by level.* Each book in the 2-Pack is designed to track one character. Inside, you’ll find empty charts, tables, and spaces for logging the following character information:
- Character Elements
- Race Details / Ancestry Details
- Personality Traits / Bonds / Ideals / Flaws
- Background / Backstory
- Class / Subclass / Class Table /
- Character Stats
- Attacks / Spellcasting / Languages / Ammunition
- Spellcasting Table / Favorite and Frequent Spells
- Proficiencies and Skills
- Equipment / Money / Treasures
- Downtime and Leisure Activity Tracking
- Character Level Notes
- Allies / Hirelings / Sidekicks
- Faction Details
- Campaign Quotes and Notes
- Behind-the-Scenes / Thoughts / Theories
- Session Log
- Each Character Journal (2 per pack) is designed for a single character.
- Proudly printed and bound by the good people of Active Graphics, Cicero, Ill., and Able Printing Services, Berwyn, Ill.
- Cover: French Pop-Tone 100#C “Wild Cherry” (Character Journals) with a brute force application of “Hell Hound Black” soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Domtar Lynx Opaque Smooth 70#T “White” with a fine application of “Adventuring Bindle Light Brown” ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- Corners rounded to a 1/2" (12.7mm) radius on a Thompson Platen Press by Intra-Cut Diecutting, Chicago, Ill.
- Dimensions are 4-3/4" × 7-1/2" (121mm × 191mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
* These are not plain paper note books, they are specifically formatted with empty charts and tables for 5E fantasy roleplaying.
Field Notes 5e Gaming Journals are designed for use with the fifth edition of Dungeons and Dragons as permitted under the Open Game License version 1.0a.
Dungeons and Dragons and all related trademarks are the property of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. (WOTC). Field Notes Brand is not affiliated with nor licensed by WOTC.
The Field Notes 5E Character Journal is a fantastic resource for folks who love to take notes during a campaign, detail their character, and keep a working history of their character’s journey in the campaign. The journal contains a bounty of mechanical information important to players as well, and plenty of room to detail each and every mechanic your character might have. At the end of a campaign, you’ll have a complete history of it from start to finish from your character’s perspective. Not only is this a great way to stay invested in a campaign, it’s a great way to remember an epic story long after it has ended.
Your order will be shipped to the address of your choice via Canada Post services.
All order will be shipped from Montréal, Québec. This is not a dropshipping online business, that means we do not ship from warehouses outside of Canada. There will be no extra fees like duties and taxes at the border.
Your order will be delivered according the delay which will have been shown while selecting shipping method at the checkout.
Please note that shipping delay does not include the order fulfillment. The order can be process the same day or the next business day.
Also note that Canada Post may not work during weekends and Canadian holidays.
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation by email as well as a tracking number that will allow you to follow the progress of your parcel through Canada Post.
Please be careful with your address.
If you give a wrong address the shipment will be returned to us and we will be charged for this. In this case, to resend the order, we will charge you another shipping fees plus the return fees.
Rates and times
Canada Post - Regular Parcel
Rates are calculated at checkout according your location.
Local, within a city or town: Up to 3 business days
Regional: Up to 6 business days
National: Up to 10 business days
Canada Post - Xpresspost
Rates are calculated at checkout according your location.
Local, within a city or town: Up to 2 business days
Regional: Up to 2 business days
National: 3 business days
Source: Canada Post Website
Due to the high variation of shipping fees across Canada and its recent increase, we offer free shipping on order of 49$ and more, in Canada only.
Delivery to remote regions in Canada
Delivery is available for remote regions in Canada.
For remote regions, use "Canada Post - Regular Parcel or Xpresspost" only for a more accurate shipping fees.
Please note that we reserve the right to add additional shipping fees, change or cancel your order, at any time. We will contact you before sending any items.
Please allow up to 15 business days for delivery to remote regions.
Delivery to international destinations
We do not serve international destinations except the United States.
For the U.S., rates are calculated at checkout according your location. Every order is sent with Canada Post.
Be advised that you could have to pay customs duties and taxes.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Returns and refunds
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it in its original condition within 14 calendar days of receiving your order and we’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges if we take care of it.
All products must be returned to us in original and brand-new condition, showing no signs of wear or use. The returned products must also include all original packaging, labels, stickers, seals, manuals, accessories, and still have their protective materials unremoved and intact.
To make a return, please contact us on our Contact page within 14 calendar days of receiving your order to submit your request providing your contact information and order number, and we will contact you thereafter to provide assistance and further instructions. A return will not be possible without first contacting our staff via the Contact page. A proof of purchase, a copy/photo of the receipt, and a photo of item(s), will be ask to verify the item(s) condition and prevent fraud.
Additionally, you will have to bear all delivery costs (if any) associated with the return or exchange of the product. Once we receive your item(s), a refund will be initiated, or in case of exchange, we will arrange for delivery of your newly selected product to your shipping address.
This Return and Exchange Policy does not apply to items with discounted prices.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.